Create Adobe Reader mst package
- Obtain Adobe Reader by accessing adobe FTP: ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/
- Download .msi of desired language mutation of Adobe Reader
- Download Adobe Customization Wizard from Adobe
- Install & Run Adobe Customization Wizard
- Open .msi and set everything
- Generate .mst package and save .msi file
If you encounter problem with missing setup.ini file, download .exe file of installer as well and extract by running: “<<path_to_exe>>\<<name>>.exe” -nos_o”<<output dir>>”-nos_ne. Now copy ini file to the directory with .msi, save .msi and .mst. Copy .msi and .mst to the shared folder. Ini file is no longer necessary.
UPDATE – 5.2.2014
Extract AdobeReader.exe file running: “<<path_to_exe>>\<>.exe” -nos_ne. In Windows Vista or later it will be extracted to C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Setup\.